RECOVERING OF VEHICLE REGISTRATION DOCUMENT
We detain your vehicle registration document due to technical inspection?
There is what you should know to recover it.
- Only authorized person can recover the document. We consider as “authorized person”:
- the owner of vehicle,
- user of vehicle named in registration document,
- driver that was present during control, or
- other person that is authorized by owner and can document power of attorney.
- Authorized person should come personally to the Inspection Department during our office hours, respectively to authority of controlling officers (head office in Katowice, branch offices in Częstochowa and Wodzisław Śląski). There are two needful documents that must be shown:
- document titled “ZAŚWIADCZENIE O PRZEPROWADZONYM BADANIU TECHNICZNYM POJAZDU”, issued by polish Regional Vehicle Inspection Station after positive technical condition control result of the repaired vehicle, and
- receipt issued by inspector, titled “POKWITOWANIE”, that driver received in place of detained document.
- After positive verification of authorized person, and necessary documents – we can return registration document.
- We used to wait for 7 days counts from the day when control took place, for somebody came to our office to pick up a document. In 8th day – when nobody show up – we send registration document to the proper embassy of vehicle’s registration country placed in Poland.
- There is no possibility to send by post any documents directly to the driver, owner, company owner or other authorized person!